Clarendon has a wide range of experience in dealing with environmental assessment, design and planning. We approach each landscape project with consideration for the wider sense of place and seek solutions that can integrate and connect with existing environments.
Clarendon offer the following landscape services in particular:
- Landscape and visual impact appraisal and full EIA-level assessment
- Historic garden and landscape restoration
- Strategic landscape masterplanning for housing developments
- Landscape strategy and design for commercial developments
- Community led landscape masterplanning
Value to Client
Landscape impact and design is one of the key issues for new development to consider. Clarendon can offer an integrated approach to clients to enable all aspects to be addressed and seek innovative solutions as part of a planning strategy.