Retail & Leisure Assessments
Clarendon can offer planning advice and strategy for the promotion and development of major retail, leisure and mixed use town and city centre schemes, regional shopping centres, retail parks, designer outlets and foodstore developments.
Our experience ranges from the preparation of detailed retail assessments to expert witness at planning inquiries.
Proposals involving retail and leisure uses may require assessment to demonstrate both need and impact upon existing town centre facilities.
Clarendon is experienced in the preparation of the critical reports, and the assessment of alternative sites on a sequential basis, to support new retail and leisure developments. Clarendon can provide clients with the following: -
- Retail and Town Centre Evidence Base Work;
- Sequential Assessments for retail and leisure developments
- Retail Impact Assessments;
- Quantitative and Qualitative Retail Capacity Assessments;
- Commercial leisure Impact Assessments;
- Town Centre Health Checks, and
- Site Finding and Appraisals.
Value to Client
Provides a full service to assess commercial development opportunity, impact and planning viability and adds expert advice to mixed-use development proposals.